Did you know what the underlying meaning is of "dissertation thesis"? I enjoy etymology so looked it up. The term "thesis" comes from the Greek meaning "something put forth" and "dissertation" comes from the Latin meaning "path". So my dissertation is a path that I am putting forth. Cool, hey?
Anyway, in the last few weeks I have been trying to construct a simple skeleton of the thesis that I can clothe will all sorts of nice garments, and this is where I have got to, summarised in a few key bullet points.
- There is a Unified Field (“Absolute Oneness”), an aspect of reality that we can perceive with our 5 senses (“Relative Manifestation”) and an aspect of reality that exists in between the two (“Ubiquitous Spirit”).
- It is a tension of potentiality (vacuum / niche) that triggers the co-creative process from the unified field.
- That process is a continual flow and exchange between more gross and subtle levels of manifestation, like breathing. It is holographic in its nature.
- The journey from seed impulse to mature fruition can be described as an octave of 8 phases.
- The mature form (fruit) becomes the seed for the next level of the process, if there is a niche for it to respond to. It may also have fulfilled its function and dissolve.
- This perspective can be applied to human individual, cultural and societal development.
- There are practices, documented by the wisdom traditions and today's progressive scientists, as well as implemented by current communities, that can be used to work with all dimensions of this volution process (beyond only the part of the spectrum that most of us can see).